In Honor of Employee Learning Week, Our Gift To You: Free Learning!
Mentoring in the Workplace
In honor of Employee Learning Week - an awareness campaign spotlighting the critical role talent development plays in helping companies achieve strategic results - The Association of Talent Development’s Southwest Florida Chapter invites you to a holiday learning and networking event.
Join young professionals and seasoned leaders as we discuss trends and best practices in Mentorship programs. When done right, these programs can help attract and retain exceptional talent right here in Lee County. A panel of experts will kick off the session, followed by Q&A and open discussion.
- Joe Nugent, Director of Sales & Marketing, Holiday Inn
- Jennifer Ciesinski, Learning and Development, Cloudbeds
- Lori Kleiman, Speaker, Author, and Facilitator, HR Topics
WHEN: December 6, 2017, 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- 5pm - 5:30pm – Registration/Arrivals
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm – Panel Discussion and Q & A
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm – Networking – Holiday Cheer
WHERE: Holiday Inn Ft. Myers Airport @ Town Center
9931 Interstate Commerce Dr. Fort Myers, Florida 33913
Hotel Phone: 239-561-1550
- Those Who Train or Mentor
- Talent Development and HR Leaders
- Performance Consultants
- Instructional Designers
- Young Professionals
- Anyone interested in employee engagement
The event is free to attend, but requires registration in advance.
A cash bar will be available
For more information, contact V. Lowden, VP Chapter Communications and Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org