How does this global training services company based out of Cape Coral, FL who serves Fortune 500 companies with just four full time staff grow 25% year over year? It's all about organizational design and business relationships. Learn the secrets from the 2017 Innovator of the Year Award as she shares her tips and tools for bringing organizational design throughout the world. Minaya Learning Global Solutions (MLGS) provides professional services and resources for every phase of learning and development initiatives. Susan's proven learning and development experience impacts all aspects of talent development. This is your one opportunity to see her "Secret sauce".
MLGS is a learning services company that provides training and development solutions and resources for their Fortune 500 global clients and higher education institutions. How do they do that all from Cape Coral, Florida. Join this session to see their approach to working with clients and how they have structured their organization for optimum success.
WHEN: February 21st, 2018 | 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- 11:30 - 11:55 Networking and Site Tour
- 11:55 - 12:50 Speaker and Q&A
- 12:50 - 1:00 Announcements
WHERE: Minaya Learning
4645 SE 11th Place, Suite 100, Cape Coral, Florida
Business Phone: 239-561-1550
- Identify the differences and benefits between tactical and strategic engagements with clients.
- Learn the different ways that MLGS reaches their client base and why diversification is important.
- Meet the team at MLGS and the roles they play in running a global company.
Susan M. Minaya, ME.d., CPLP, SHRM-SCP, COO and Chief Learning Strategist
Susan Minaya leverages her vast learning and development experience as an instructional designer, instructor, facilitator, executive director of a corporate university and learning strategist and consultant to the clients and partners of Minaya Learning Global Solutions. She has expertise in telecommunications, medical device manufacturing, energy, financial services, utilities and insurance. Susan Minaya provides consultative and learning strategy services, and business operations and client services and support for Minaya Learning Global Solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Young Talent Development Professionals
- Experienced Talent Development Leaders
- Performance Consultants
- Instructional Designers
- Human Resources Professionals
- Anyone interested in developing talent within their organization
Registration includes lunch, networking, and the educational program
- Chapter Members $18
- Future Members $25
- Managing Learning Programs with a Global Mindset foundational skill.
For more information, contact V. Lowden, VP Chapter Communications and Public Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org