How do we keep audiences engaged and interested in our content?
Join Training and Development Professionals for a half day seminar to discuss the greatest and latest tools, techniques, and tips for interactive training.
Click Here to Learn More, Register, or RSVP.
- The newest controversies and best uses of standard methods, which include handouts, assessments, PowerPoint, and all types of audio visual aids.
- The best methods for leading discussions, breaking into groups, and playing training games.
- Using social media in the classroom.
- Handling tough audience situations.
- Interactive methods of closing training sessions that helps knowledge stick.
ASTD Members $45, Guests $95, Students $25
Bonus offer for Guests:
One year membership in Southwest Florida Chapter of ASTD included with your registration.
Saturday, March 19, 2011, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Community Room - Room 364
4501 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL
8:30 - 9:00 We will serve a Continental Breakfast, Handle Registrations, and Network with Fellow Training Professionals
9:00 - 12:30 Master Class - Best Practices for Engaging Audiences and Maintaining Interest
All participants are encouraged to bring their favorite training tool, prop, toy, gadget, or aid and be prepared for show and tell.
WARNING: This session will be highly interactive and is intended for Training Professionals who are ready to learn new methods while sharing their experience and expertise.
It's Saturday, It's interactive, so be comfortable!
You can also Register by Contacting: Mike Fischer, Treasurer
Southwest Florida Chapter of ASTD (239) 540-7197