The ABC's of Learning Strategy Development
Join us for this webinar Wednesday, October 28, at 12pm!
When leading all or portions of a learning organization, it is easy to be pulled in many directions by stakeholders and corporate initiatives. How can you get out of the reactive mode and effectively manage the learning function for your organization? A learning strategy is the key to effective learning management. It is also a tool for building stakeholder collaboration and managing learning expectations.
In this session, you will learn:
- Different types of learning strategies?
- How a learning strategy is used as a tool for building relationships and setting expectations.
- The core elements of a learning strategy.
- Inputs needed to formulate your learning strategy.
- Tools and templates to get you started.
Join Susan Minaya for a learning strategy power hour.
Susan Minaya is the COO and Chief Learning Strategist of Minaya Learning Global Solutions LLC, a global learning services company providing strategic consulting, course development, and training delivery resources to Fortune 500 companies and higher education institutions.
Susan has 30 years of L & D experience as a corporate learning executive, strategic consultant, learning strategist, instructional designer, instructor and technical writer. She has experience in many industries including healthcare, telecommunications, technology, insurance, financial services, manufacturing, education, quick service industry, media and entertainment, software development, technology, retail, and non-profits.Susan holds a Master Degree in Education in e-Learning Technology and Design, a Society of Human Resource Management (SCP) certification, and a Certified Professional of Talent Development (CPTD) certification from the Association for Talent Development.
After the session, learners will be able to:
1. Explain the value of a learning strategy.
2. Identify what type of learning strategy is needed for the organization.
3. Develop a needs assessment plan to inform the strategy.
4. Leverage the strategy to plan and managing learning with business stakeholders.
This session addresses these ATD 2020 Capabilities:
- Impacting Organizational Capability
- Building Personal Capacity
Annual Passholder - Free
Member - $15 (plus 1 guest for FREE)
Future Member - $20
Student - $10